ok so in just 7 days i will officially be on my 7 week Christmas holidays during which i am going to try and lose as much weight as i can. There are a few things i am going to be doing starting with 5 goals.
1. Get in at least 2 fruit and 3 veggies every day
2. Drink 2L of water every day (added bonus - my skin might look amazing)
3. exercise in some way at least 3 times a week
4. do simple morning yoga or pilates at least 3 mornings a week
5. only have ice-cream/cookies/cakes (basically anything except nutella) once a week
Another thing my friends and I have planned is our little version of GTL - GST: Gym Swim Tan
at least once a week I want to do this where I go to the gym for at least 1 hour, come home and sets of laps and then relax and tan (not too much because i must protect my skin) by the pool.
I’m really hoping I can make some kind of difference at lose at least 5kg over the break. If anything I just want to get into some healthy eating and exercise patterns for the new year. It’s not going to be a quick fix and I am going to have to sacrifice social life but it will be worth it in the end.
I will update with weight, measurements and exercise once a week and also post a food diary each day to keep focused and motivated.
I would love to hear from you guys if you want to send me messages about your progress or ask me any questions.
Wish me luck!
unless you are pro ana